Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kiss

Kiss me when you see my eyes
look up at you in that secret way,
when you've just heard me
tell you my biggest dream,
when you remember all our
history, with one brush of my
hand. Kiss me when you know
no one is watching, and
kiss me when you feel the
urgency. Kiss me when my
tears fall like tea cups on a
tile floor, oh kiss me when you
know you're one step closer
to being sure. Don't kiss me
when you feel starved and don't
kiss me when you feel weak,
but kiss me when you know
nothing else will do,
no words and no signals
can relay what you feel,
and you only have one more
way to tell me.

And like everything else thus
far, I'll leave the timing up to
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments! Whether it be constructive criticism or praise, I want to hear it!

Copyright