Thursday, January 17, 2013

Maple

And you will ask me
what is wrong, why I've
been crying all night, and
why I haven't slept at all,
and I'll give you some
BS answer about
my childhood and my
problems with sadness, but
really it's because you
poured syrup all over my
heart with your sweet words,
wooing me with your gentleness
and care, though your
intentions are far from
clear. It's really because
you took someone as fragile
as me, and made me out
to be stronger than I am
in order to do your damage
without to great a guilt.
I don't know if you mean
for this to be how it ends,
but if you have some plan
to show the congruency of
your actions, then I invite you
to make it known.

I'm dying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments! Whether it be constructive criticism or praise, I want to hear it!

Copyright