Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Here

Willingness is not the issue,
it's the morals that get in the way,
stopping the blood from flowing,
stopping the heart from beating,
Because if the path was clear,
We'd be at death's door.

Your charm is not the question,
you've been able to answer for yourself,
but it's the constant failing,
and the constant falling,
That is keeping us down.
Never will we rise.

My heart could have been formed and casted
by your own two capable hands,
but the defect in my design proves to be my greatest strength,
the strength in yours is what I see as a flaw.
We are mismatched, criss-crossed, and tongue-tied,
yet we are still here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments! Whether it be constructive criticism or praise, I want to hear it!

Copyright