Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Apologizing Again...

Call me from the other side
Of this distance we use to heal,
Just so I know that you're better off,
And then maybe I can believe we did what was best.
Your heart is swimming in the guilt,
Mine's still floating in the hope,
But as sure as the sun shines,
I see you were right all along.
I am covered by a greater love,
Held by stronger arms,
And protected by One who has died for me.
He's died for you too. . .
And as much as these words are haphazard,
Empty and full simultaneously,
They are all I have, to show you where I am.
So call me from the other side
Of this distance we use to heal,
Just so I can tell you I was wrong.
I'm sorry, and I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments! Whether it be constructive criticism or praise, I want to hear it!

Copyright