Thursday, April 15, 2010

Waiting, Simply Waiting...

I'm waiting, simply waiting,
For this to become another story,
For this to become another trial,
Because it must be too good,
Too good to be real, too good to be mine.

I'm searching, simply searching,
For the will that surpasses my own,
For the strength to see this through,
Because all this time I've been buying into the lies,
So convincing and so blatant.

I'm walking, simply walking,
On the path that leads me to Your heart,
On the way to understanding my own,
Because You know me better than anyone else,
Obvious and scared, strong and passionate.

I'm resting, simply resting,
In Your work and in your ways,
In the truth and in the peace,
Because though the other foot could fall,
It wouldn't change Your love at all,
No it wouldn't change our love at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments! Whether it be constructive criticism or praise, I want to hear it!

Copyright